#1 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:43 PM

Just wondering if the procedure for re-acquiring old worlds that predate the current search results is still the same or not as it used to be; I already sent Ari an email asking him if he could help me get a few I had back but I'm not sure now if Eden having been open-sourced would change any of that or not.

In case it matters, the worlds in question are:

1.  Nathaniel's Amazing World

2.  Hogwarts Castle New Houses Edit V5

3.  Hogwarts By Brendan V10 Nathaniel B

4.  MMOUNTAIN MANSION updated 5 (and with this one, I'm not honestly sure if there are two M's at the beginning or one but one of those will work)

<3

#2 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1804 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 03 June 2018 - 05:20 PM

I would ask people on there Discord. There's some people that are smart with this sort of stuff on there, including the new people that are developing the game on the side. Here's the link.

#3 That1dood04

That1dood04

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:03 AM

i'll try to say this without upsetting anyone or destroying the board. is there some sort of website or base with all the pre-Ari wipe worlds on it or something? just curious

#4 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1804 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

i'll try to say this without upsetting anyone or destroying the board. is there some sort of website or base with all the pre-Ari wipe worlds on it or something? just curious

No. All pre-2.0 worlds are gone unless someone had them downloaded on their app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users