• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Palaisia

Palaisia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:32 PM

Palaisia was started around one year ago there is a main train station located in the south of the old city right next to it is the Departement of defense(you’ll find it) the old city is nothing special but all around are nice things to discover specials and locations:

Sea World: behind the main station at the lake
Goldmine: take the highway all the way to the desert
Farm: take the same highway but turn right instead of taking the exit
Harbour: same highway past the farm
Airport: close to the main station also at the highway with a private terminal and the huge terminal one
Cargo curly: across terminal one on the other side of the runway there’s also the jail and the other end of the highway
Ikea: Right next to the jail
Parlament and departments: just turn right after ikea and go for a bit you will cross by the military base
Hot springs: left over the hill next to ikea
Several Hotels are located all over the city
You can also reach almost anything by train from the main station and through one of the 4 subway lines
The cinema is located right next to the Parlament as well as the chancellors house
Court house is behind the Departements
Big night club called proton is some blocks to the right of the courthouse

I copied some buildings or got inspiration from other worlds that is just a compliment to all the other great worlds.

If you have any questions just go for it

#2 Santiafo

Santiafo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationEcuador

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:05 PM

Nice job!!!! Im exploring and I hope to see new updates! You should join the discord server :) !

-you can contact me here or in my instagram and if you want ask me here for other ways to contact
-feedback and ideas for me to build are welcome!
-if you would like my city to have something specific if it's not in it you can tell me things you'd like to see in future updates

Instagram: edenwsld

*my city was built from scratch just by me an will be building just by me*

Frabanta city, existing since: August, 2012

Link to some pictures.
http://m.imgur.com/a/dtOqh

~Santiago Hidalgo

#3 Palaisia

Palaisia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:22 PM

Thank you :) I will probably post a new update in a few hours I’m connecting the highways so there’s gonna be a circle from the main station to the main station

#4 Palaisia

Palaisia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:49 PM

BTW i forgot to mention a few things

The city has district which are also written at the side of the street for example DC 3 and there is also a zoo across the lake where sea world is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users