• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EmperorOfTheHill

EmperorOfTheHill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:51 PM

Now I didn't make this world, but at the top of the recent worlds list as of this writing is a world called Jack Edward Heal. Curious about the name I decided to check it out, and it turns out this was the right move as it is now my favorite world ever. It has such a rich and consistent aesthetic and every building is full of secrets. I've never been to a world that has such a great consistent feel while still constantly providing you with new things. Everything is so laberynthine and twisting that it's constantly revealing more of itself in new and weird ways. Sometimes you'll be walking down a hallway and see a slightly off color block and if you break it there is an entire giant base hidden behind.

Unfortunately the world is obviously not finished and you can see where it needs to be filled in. I can't seem to find anything written about it to see if there is a more completed version, and that combined with the weird name tells me that this is probably a reupload of a different world and if anyone can recognize it and tell me what it's really called that would be much appreciated.

it won't let me attach the pictures I've taken for some reason, but check it out
  • RowdyPants likes this

#2 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:25 PM

I don't think I'd consider it my favorite, but it is pretty well made, which is uncommon for newer worlds. And about the pictures, use Imgur to upload them - it is much easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users