#1 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:18 PM

This is getting a bit excessive... It's been over half a year since Pixowl took ownership of Eden, and they've done nothing. They haven't updated us with any progress other than "we're working on it." Who's to say they don't even care about the game?
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#2 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:37 AM

For goodness sake, please stop making these "OMG PIXOWL WTF" posts. 

1. They clearly do not give updates on any of their games except right before they come out. In other words they keep the development process quiet.

2. We learned from Ari on Discord that Pixowl doesn't actually have a dedicated Eden developer at the moment, but Ari is trying to negotiate that into happening. But that doesn't mean people aren't working on it.

3. Ari is working a bit on profiles/multiplayer and has been successful so far.

• NinROCK3T likes this

#3 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:18 PM

I feel like they've probably never taken this long to update anything. What's your source for this news about Ari?
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#4 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:09 AM

I feel like they've probably never taken this long to update anything. What's your source for this news about Ari?

1. They probably have. And, Eden is not their #1 priority.

2. Ari is active on the Eden discord.

• NinROCK3T likes this

#5 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:22 AM

They have no intentions on making an update. If they did, they would have at least dedicated soneone on their team to work on it by now.

#6 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:25 AM

Whats the plan? Wait as long as possible to make sure all interest is dissolved?

#7 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:51 PM

They have no intentions on making an update. If they did, they would have at least dedicated soneone on their team to work on it by now.

No one said they werent working on it. I said they didnt hire someone to work specifically on Eden.

And you don't buy a game to waste money and not do anything with it. You people are such downers!

#8 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:15 PM

No one said they werent working on it. I said they didnt hire someone to work specifically on Eden.

And you don't buy a game to waste money and not do anything with it. You people are such downers!

#9 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:19 PM

Im going off what im reading on the eden discord thread. Downer... No sht sherlock. Where are you seeing anything positive?

#10 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:24 PM

Im going off what im reading on the eden discord thread. Downer... No sht sherlock. Where are you seeing anything positive?

A company bought the game and to my knowledge is actively developing it. Good enough news for me.

#11 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:46 PM

'Actively'
Thats a word your using lightly

#12 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Id really like to see an update. Just doesnt look like one will be coming. At least not to anyone's minimal expectation. Like new blocks, building features, ect...
We will end up getting a modified version of eden with some social feature BS. They will give you eden with ads and create a lame world rank and you will be excited over it.

#13 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:44 AM

Id really like to see an update. Just doesnt look like one will be coming. At least not to anyone's minimal expectation. Like new blocks, building features, ect...
We will end up getting a modified version of eden with some social feature BS. They will give you eden with ads and create a lame world rank and you will be excited over it.

That's a good point, and a big possibility. And I wouldn't be excited for it, but I remain optimistic until we know what the update actually is. 

#14 Edgest

Edgest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:17 AM

Their is already a free Eden game in some countries with ads and limited blocks. from what I heard the paid version won't have ads.

It also looks like multiplayer may be added.
Edgest 17'4 is the most current update to the original Edgest

Edgest City 1'2 Is the most current update for the new Edgest

#15 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:40 AM

Their is already a free Eden game in some countries with ads and limited blocks. from what I heard the paid version won't have ads.

It also looks like multiplayer may be added.

#16 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

Lets all be honest. All we really wanted was some new material to build with all this time. 2 or 3 blocks must be to much to ask for. I dont need multiplayer. I need some additions in the menu to build with. Its a building game.
Though i go on to the eden discord and ari is talking multiplayer. Not even pixowl talking multiplayer but ari saying he would like to ask pixowl to consider letting him do a multiplayer cause the puxowl team still hasnt put one member of the team on eden. Sound positive?
  • Dblcut3 likes this

#17 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

I still pop into my world, roam aroud and add some things. I might be motivated to get a little creative and do more with some additions. A bit stale you know?
Why dont you guys here go on the eden discord and tell ari nicely that a few building oriented additions would be sufficient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users