Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:43 PM

Eden World of the Week

Every week on this thread, we will be looking back at some of Eden's best worlds from over the years! Feel free to give me suggestions on which to post! 

To see the world posts, scroll down and browse this thread!

List of Previous Worlds of the Week:

Puerto Marabella by Tzekoo

Massive Walled City by Thomas Mynard

• NinROCK3T likes this

#2 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:45 PM

ROCK3T WORLD! Jk any of the words from 2011/12/13 on the Featured List. Oh I got one! I forgot the name, but it had pixel of of video game characters it was a very old world
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#3 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:06 PM

Week One:

Puerto Marabella by Tzekoo

Puerto Marabella is a world made by Tzekoo, the creator of Metropolis 2100. The world is built in a modern city style with help from Nick A. from the world, Swiss. The world has a city area with skyscrapers and beaches as well as an airport created by Nick A. which is considered one of Eden's largest airports. 

Backstory:

The city was created out of nothing as an upscale tourist attaction as well as a main center for internation business. The city began construction in early 2013 because Direct City and Olympic City were too crowded and there was demand for a new city. It currently has 200,000 residents. The city has the capacity to grow even more to hit 1,000,000 people. To quote Mayor Jack Elklants: "I trust my chief architects, I know what they are capable of and the result should be up to the expectations." Theres some really awesome history/backstory to the city on the wiki page. 100% worth a read!

There is currently ongoing construction of the city's first basketball arena, the Beachbank Arena which is expected to hold 19,000 - 20,000 seats. Also in the city is the BET7 Arena, located on Baronetta Island. It is home to the Puerto Marabella Football Club. The stadium holds 40,000 people. The city is currently in the Eden Pro League and its rival is the Direct City FC.

The Island also has a defense force. Currently, the ground force equipment consists of 3 battle tanks, and 9 light transport vehicles. They are stationed at Fort Lemoine. The island also has a navy and an airforce. 

More History on the island on its WIKI PAGE.

Palmtrees Avenue:

rp7MM8D.png

Swissfly Towers:

wyYMPxw.jpg

Sanders Manor:

PB3CnYm.jpg

Hawskey Tower:

yjS12rb.png

CLICK HERE FOR MAP

• Direct City - Brice, NinROCK3T and Jeremy like this

#4 UNCHeelsLover

UNCHeelsLover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:23 AM

What's the next one of these?
  • NinROCK3T likes this
•See my main Eden Forums topic, Eden Mario Galaxy, here: http://forum.edengam...n-mario-galaxy/
•See my collab world, Super Mario Galaxy Maker, here: http://forum.edengam...chl/#entry22733
•See my other worlds here: http://forum.edengam...lds/#entry22637

#5 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

Well this didn't last long
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#6 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:18 PM

Sorry for the wait! Thanks for reminding me guys. Now for a throwback of a world from 6 years ago.... 2011!

Week Two:

Massive Walled City by Thomas Mynard

About The World:

Massive Walled City is a very notable 'classic' Eden world. It has been on the popular list for over half a decade, and was even used in screenshots on the App Store. Because the world was created in Eden's infancy and was never really updated, it isn't really the most detailed world - but it does have charm and nostalgic value to it! The world mainly consists of a very large wall going around a town with a tall castle in the center. The houses inside the town vary in design, but generally all follow a medieval coloring theme. 

The walls surrounding the town are actually accessible allowing you to venture around the perimeter of the town.  The world as I said is pretty plain and straight forward, but is pretty well made considering how old it is and is definitely worth a visit!

Click here for the full wiki article.

The view from a corner of the wall:

d4pMftF.png

A typical street scene in the town:

8jx8ZEw.png

The castle in the center of the city with a moat surrounding it:

8F3bx0l.png

More houses in the town:

0bmSSsv.png

SIDE NOTE: Why hasn't anyone made a high quality medieval themed world recently? We really need one!

• Direct City - Brice and Jeremy like this

#7 Santiafo

Santiafo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationEcuador

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:25 AM

It sounds interesting to build a medieval world!
I currently established the "historica" place (info in my city wikia) to remake an historic center but mixed with modern things, like historic centers in southamerica :) so someday an update will feature that !

-you can contact me here or in my instagram and if you want ask me here for other ways to contact
-feedback and ideas for me to build are welcome!
-if you would like my city to have something specific if it's not in it you can tell me things you'd like to see in future updates

Instagram: edenwsld

*my city was built from scratch just by me an will be building just by me*

Frabanta city, existing since: August, 2012

Link to some pictures.
http://m.imgur.com/a/dtOqh

~Santiago Hidalgo

#8 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

It sounds interesting to build a medieval world!
I currently established the "historica" place (info in my city wikia) to remake an historic center but mixed with modern things, like historic centers in southamerica :) so someday an update will feature that !

Sounds cool :) 

Another world idea I always wanted to make is a huuuge world where there's a section that represents different counties. So there would be a section with America with some recreations of iconic landmarks and a city or two. And an area representing several other countries. It would just be so hard to make, especially the terrain.

• NinROCK3T likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users