2 replies to this topic

#1 jtims7

jtims7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

FUNLANDJST8

Hey all! I don't know how many people still look at these discussions but I've recently picked up the game again and I like to mess around in my free time. I just uploaded my newest version on Funland, an ongoing cluster of just whatever I feel like building. It started mainly as slides and different rides using the ice blocks, but after 2.0 when the physics were slightly changed, it left a lot of my rides "broken." I've since started instead to build structures and attractions that I think add a lot of value to my world. Some of which include:
A water park
Giant outdoor concert arena
Indoor football stadium
Airport (with a plane!!)
A monorail system (in progress)
A "Broadway" style theater
And all kinds of other things that I've spent hundreds of hours working on

Included in the world I've scattered all ten of those treasure cubes, so it'll be cool to see how many each of you finds...

Also some of the rides still actually work so give 'em a spin!

Lakeside MansionJST4

This is also an advertisement for my other world. Significantly smaller in size, it's a lot more sense with the building.. I've packed in a mansion alongside a lake complete with a pool, garden, tennis court, movie theater, yacht, bar, and some cool other things. Tell me what you guys think - it's more of a "professional" build I think.

Thanks guys and tell me what you think of these two builds!!

#2 jtims7

jtims7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

CORRECTION:

Because of the upload bug, these worlds are stuck with the names FUNLANDJST7'5 and Lakeside MansionJST3'5...

Thanks!!

#3 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:31 PM

Welcome to the forum! :D I'll checc it out, it sounds cool! & in the future, u can edit posts if u make a mistake
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users