In terms of actual ideas that I'd like to see in Eden
1. Whatever we (you XD) do should...nay, MUST be compatible with pre-existing worlds. If not, everything about this game is likely going to fall to shambles FAST
2. I like the idea of the triangles working at all angles and upside down and so forth, as well as having every block type in triangle form too.
3. More colors would be awesome, especially a better orange, one that isn't just a light brown. I think doubling the color scheme would suffice well enough - able then clearly separate the dark pink from the dark indigo, and actually get a true purple in there; same goes for orange and gold/brown, as well as aqua vs. turqoise and teal. Basically with double the colors you could add in a red-orange, a true orange (not that gold stuff that it is now), have a true gold color, keep the lemon-yellow, add a lime green pallet, keep the basic green pallet, separate into teal and like maybe a sky blue, and then have a darker blue, then have a true purple, an indigo, a true pink, and then grayscale. That still leaves room for even MORE colors!
4. In terms of water, I wish when immersed in it you would just stay still. Like, whenever you touch water in the game now, automatically you rise. Which I get, is more realistic, but by GOD it's annoying af to have to fight anytime you want to go deeper. If automatic floating could be a setting you turn off that'd be amaaaaaaaaazing.
5. In terms of basic world generation, I think that there should be variation in the automatic diverse world that we have in version 2, but also offer the normal flat world AND the pre-2.0 update normal terrain-gen world we had in the past as options when creating a new world.
6. Building height could definitely be higher, but that's not something I've personally ever really had a problem with.
7. Same idea with small blocks^ would be useful I guess in interior design, but I honestly don't think the game needs them.
8. The lists are messed up, those should probably get fixed at some point.
9. I do like the idea of basic signs; would be cool
10. Please, for the love of GOD, END THE CHATTING! (If possible). That honestly is probably my biggest pet peeve in Eden, and has been for a long while now. trying to find cool new worlds to explore is next to impossible these days, and the flagging system has been kindof a shame. There's just too much of it to fight against from down here. So I agree with the idea that profiles in the game and a separate system for chatting within the game would be novel ideas.