#1 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1784 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:47 PM

Most forums websites have a separate theme in the forums' design to fit the game. I'm sure that there is a theme editor for this forums that the admins/moderators could probably access. If so, I think we should change up the design of this website to make it more Eden looking. For example, change the background to something similar to the way the Eden Wiki's background look.

Thoughts? And is anyone actually able to do this? I can even supply the same background from the wiki to give to you guys to use.

• RowdyPants likes this

#2 sirgooey

sirgooey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 02:39 PM

sounds good 

#3 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:50 AM

I believe that would be done using Invision Power's "Easy Mode Editor".

https://invisionpowe...sy-mode-editor/

But seemingly that can only be done by administrators (presumably Ari, definitely not me, I'm just a Moderator) and I think they would start by selecting a link called "AdminCP" (administrative control panel) in the top-left corner of the forum home page.

Most forums websites have a separate theme in the forums' design to fit the game. I'm sure that there is a theme editor for this forums that the admins/moderators could probably access. If so, I think we should change up the design of this website to make it more Eden looking. For example, change the background to something similar to the way the Eden Wiki's background look.

Thoughts? And is anyone actually able to do this? I can even supply the same background from the wiki to give to you guys to use.

• RowdyPants likes this

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users