Photo

TNT clones itself and explodes forever (glitch)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:47 AM

I don't think this has been mentioned before.

1. Make a new world (flat)

2. build straight up with dirt as high as you can, and place a single "clone-TNT" block on the very top. (By clone TNT I mean select the "block that explodes into a 5x5x5 pile of blocks" and then select TNT as the type of block it explodes into)

3. Drop down to the ground, then dig straight down directly below the dirt tower you just made (actually you can be one block over and it will still glitch)

4. When you get to the bottom place one block of normal TNT.

5. Light the TNT on fire. It will explode over and over again, forever (until you save and exit).

What the chirp is happening here? Somehow the "clone" block at the top is getting ignited by the TNT at the bottom. I think it's cloneing TNT into the empty space below the bedrock (which you can't see). This TNT explodes, which activates the clone-TNT again and the process repeats. But when the top clones into the bottom, the top doesn't catch fire or get destroyed because it thinks the fire/explosion is happening at the bottom. Or something.

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

#2 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1763 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

So strange. It's kinda like how Trampolines don't work on a certain ground level (may have been fixed in 2.0).

#3 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:52 PM

That glitch is still there. In a "flat" world, dig down until you get to rock and replace the topmost layer of rick with bouncy-blocks. You won't bounce.

Sometimes if I stay still long enough I get "glued" to the bouncy-block I'm standing on and I can't even walk across it (until I hit the jump button to unglue myself). But it's so random I don't know how to report it as a bug.

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

#4 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:49 PM

This was interesting enough for me to redownload!
  • mrob27 likes this
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users