• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HaZmat

HaZmat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 02:22 PM

I'm planning on becoming active again on forums and the game. 

But i can't find the world i made almost a year ago.. I'm 99% sure i called it Kingdom of Acyleus - it was featured for awhile.

I was hoping if anyone could help me find it. It'd be really appreciated! 

If not, that'd really suck. But I guess it'd offer a new 'opportunity' to create something different.. right?

Anyway, goodbye for now. *waves*

#2 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1784 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:45 PM

If it's not on the list anymore there's nothing we can do.

#3 sirgooey

sirgooey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:24 PM

But i can't find the world i made almost a year ago.. I'm 99% sure i called it Kingdom of Acyleus - it was featured for awhile.

If not, that'd really suck. But I guess it'd offer a new 'opportunity' to create something different.. right?

does that mean your going to be active  on the forums 

#4 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:30 PM

It's still there and it's spelled "Acyluis". Full name "Kingdom of Acyluis' V'1 By Triiux"

Not a bad world either  :D

• Dblcut3 likes this

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

#5 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:59 AM

P.S. the way I figured this out is by looking at old copies of the featured list. I use "view-source:files.edengame.net/popularlist.txt" in a Chrome browser window and save it as a TXT file on my computer. It also works in Opera, or if you have Linux you can use a downloader like wget or curl. Just going to files.edengame.net/popularlist.txt the normal way does not work unfortunately.

Anyway the point is I have old featured lists going back to 2012. Should I post some of the more recent ones?

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users