#21 BrixXx

BrixXx

Eden Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:30 AM

guys this is the most childish thing on this forum, I've seen so far. A friendship doesn't depend on a button on any site of the internet. When I can talk to someone politly I send him a request after some time and when someone wants to be a friend of mine, I'll give him this pleasure... That's all. I think you won't feel better just for having a longer list, but everyone has to decide this on his/her own. 
So finally this conversation is useless, because everyone has a different opinion and noone can prove his/hers to be the right one...

thats true~ also its really annoying for some people.
  • Sam98 likes this

My topic:
http://forum.edengam...-brixxx-worlds/
If you like my worlds, give my first topic-post a like :lol:
or vote with the poll ^_^

Here a Fan Video from Eden made by me: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=ml1Q78Qtu5M

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube....ser/SphaxDeluxe

#22 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:12 PM

go to options: there is a possibility that you have to accept friend requests~ so you can choose if you want or not :)

Yes, that's what you need to do if you don't want to have everyone be able to link as friends. On a real computer (Mac or PC), look in the upper-right of this page to find your user-name. Select "My Settings". Find the checkbox labeled "Allow me to approve members before they're added as a friend" and check it. You can also un-check "Show my friends in my profile" if you think the friends list is irrelevant. Then hit "Save Changes" at the bottom.

I don't think it matters at all because there is nothing else on this forum that depends on whether two members are 'friends' (for example, ignoring signatures is a separate setting per-person) so I left both checkboxes un-checked.

• BrixXx likes this

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

#23 Rasoka

Rasoka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:05 AM

The number of friends isn't important, its important that they know you, accept you how you are and like you as much as you like them.
10 good friends are better then 1000 who don't know you at all.

xperia z1 compact schutzhülle

Der Wille darf nie geschwächt, die Zeit nie vergeudet warden www.hulle6.com

#24 BEANpp88

BEANpp88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:23 AM

Wow, you repeated what brixxx said... Are you trolling?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users