@mrob27: Oh it's alright you're not spoiling anything. Actually I can't figure out how to post a picture without using that attachment thing that people've said doesn't work sometimes. So thanks. Btw how do you give a photo a URL address anyway? That's the part I can't figure out.
It's okay you can keep uploading. So far there are only two people I know of who have trouble with it.
What I do is I use Imgur.
- Take a screen shot
- Get the screen shot onto a real computer (maybe using email or iTunes)
- I use Imgur so next I go to the imgur page and hit the Upload Images button
- Drag the image(s) into the webpage, click a couple times to confirm that I want to upload
- Under my name (upper-right) I select Albums
- Pick the album I want to have the images be a part of
- Select "Add or remove images", then select "Non-album images", then select the images I just uploaded, then Save
- Select "browse all images"
- Select the image I want to include in a post. The browser now shows just the image (nothing else). Copy the URL out of the address bar.
- Go to the forums, write a post. Click the little "Image" icon. "Image Properties" pops up. Paste the URL into the space provided and click OK.
That's a ton of steps, so I'm not too surprised if you don't want to go through all that