7 replies to this topic

#1 Edgest

Edgest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

I was walking the gam glitches up and i suddenly appeared to be falling and landed on the square that I walked onto. Then there where a few creatures falling out of the sky. And some of them didn't fall all the way.

http://m.imgur.com/BweVYY4

Those creatures are walking around up there like the normally do on the ground
Edgest 17'4 is the most current update to the original Edgest

Edgest City 1'2 Is the most current update for the new Edgest

#2 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:33 AM

It looks like you have sky-creatures in your Edgest World. I also found creatures up in the sky, in world "ponyville alpha 0'7 by zz"

e9r02Qn.png

I'm on top of a ladder built as high as possible. Up close, Nergle looks like it's standing one block higher than me.

N1nHTmN.png

But Moof is one block higher still:

iRGW21P.png

Notice the little gray ellipse directly below the creature. This is the "shadow spot" which normally would appear on the ground if the animal were on the ground:

uDnBSzN.png

View from below:

WhgeNRZ.png

and from above:

SKQGPeb.png

That photo ^^ also shows how I got above the creature: using a vertical cannon. The best part is, I can add more creatures to the sky by making a cannon, flying up, and dropping the creature while I am falling.

Here is a photo showing another creature (a Batty) even higher up in the sky:

IGmb2Ah.png

It's that little dot in the upper-center. If the Moof is standing 64 blocks above bedrock level, then I think the Batty is about 64 blocks above that.

I also noticed (but can't show in a photo) that sometimes the creatures are gliding, just the way they would if they were sliding on ice. So Eden thinks there are ice blocks up there (and normal blocks too, because usually the creatures are not gliding.)

• Michigander1 likes this

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

#3 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:43 AM

They're just hanging out in Cloudsdale!
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#4 zztupapazz

zztupapazz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationMexicoooooo!

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

Oh boy, lots of pegasi i guess, i wonder if they get restarted each time someone downloads a world because i have only found one moof floating on my version of the world

#5 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:22 AM

It seems I can add as many as I want:

2PUF4dM.png

Just pick up a creature, use a cannon to shoot straight up, and drop the creature while you're up in the air.

YCO2g8F.png

The upper group is not all exactly the same height off the ground, but they're close. Perhaps the phantom surface-in-the-air has hills.

• Michigander1 likes this

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

#6 Michigander1

Michigander1

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1357 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

Maybe see if these "air hills" vary similar to the terrain on the ground

#7 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:09 PM

I'm starting to question all logic in the Eden universe! :0
  • BEANpp88 likes this
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#8 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:50 PM

It's not just Ponyville. I just placed a Moof in the sky in my own world (Tokyo Unified Asukura'39139122'42), and in the Normal world where I'm building all the tracks between biomes. I jumped back up to retrieve the Moof because I don't want it up there permanently.

x0N0ygg.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Creatures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users