Sebas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:15 PM

Hey!

I have been building in Eden for some time and today I thought I'll share a bit here in this community.
The latest series of worlds I have been building in is called Lands of Eldryan. >Edit> Latest: Lands of Eldryan 15

It's a medieval fantasy world filled with multiple castles and cities, lakes, viking villages, pagan temples, forests with tree houses, hidden paradises, labyrinths, ships, the sunken city of Atlantis, Hobbithouses (with modern facilities ike tennis courts, movie theaters and pools) and much much more. There are also many hidden secrets like hidden paintings, secret chambers and passageways.

Just follow the brown dirt road B)

Now the new update is there, I'll be making many more updates soon.

Hope you like it.

Eldryan_zps2gari9bv.jpg

Attached Files

• Martian, zztupapazz, NathanielBrusch and 2 others like this

#2 Sam98

Sam98

Eden Elite!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:32 PM

wow I have to admit that those pics promise a really interesting world. I will download it soon and tell you my thoughts if you want me to :-)

Rimshine city  facebook page: https://m.facebook.c...264373787105319

Horror cure institution facebook page: https://m.facebook.c...rk=3&fbtype=274

Eden world tour facebook page: https://m.facebook.c...70&ref=bookmark

Sam98

#3 Sebas

Sebas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:37 PM

Thanx, yes please do :-)

#4 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

Awesome! :D Welcome to the Forums!
  • NinROCK3T and Sebas like this
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#5 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

Hey man I explored this world once rcently and I have to say I absolutely loved it, especially the inginuity with the underwater city!

This is one of my most absolute favorite builds I've ever explored, and I do pretty much nothing but explore in Eden.

Hey everyone you all have mu assurance that this guy is for real a good builder
  • Michigander1 and Sebas like this

#6 Michigander1

Michigander1

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1357 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

The castle is incredible
  • Sebas likes this

#7 zztupapazz

zztupapazz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationMexicoooooo!

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

I just explored a bit of your world and i like what im seeing i specially like that treetop village, made me feel like i was in that planet of star wars with the little guys in the forest ( i think endor was the name of the planet?)
I can see me spending some time exploring that world for a while
Good job
  • Sebas likes this

#8 Sebas

Sebas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:32 AM

Thank you :-)
At the moment im finishing the hidden pixel-art. Every village/ castle will get their own 'secret' Zelda related pixel art.
3 are finnished and in the latest version already.

And now that the portals can be used, I can finaly finish the dungeon chamber on the 'green castle island' as a portal control room.
First have to work out the travelpoints for that. Seems you cannot travel to unseen lands :-/
Btw maybe some of you found the old fashioned slide-passageways, many of them starting in the top room in the 'red castle'
And there is a connection between the hobbithouse and the labyrinth as well ;-)
  • NinROCK3T likes this

#9 Sam98

Sam98

Eden Elite!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:00 PM

my feedback about Lands of Eldeyan 14:

This world has hold what the pictures promised. First of all the things I explored were the to towns/castles and the forest in between the two of them, please tell me if there is something sagnificent I didn't get.

I was pretty amazed by the accuracy you brought with that world. The castle and the town both bring the feeling of the narrow streets and the feeling of a middle-aged settlement. Although there are some parts like the really deep pool on the second level in one of your houses or the sometimes missing interior I really liked the details you added somewhere else instead, like the wonderful windmill or the market square and the harbour.

The outside appearances of your townwalls and the castles appear very majestic and indeed look good. The inside is done quite beautiful as you thought about where to place what carefully and added different things so that it's worth exploring each room (-> hidden things).

But my favourite part of your world has been the forest with all those obvoius tree houses and some other more hidden things like the room under the waterfall or the cave with the connection to the red castle. The view you give us from the treehouses is great and I also like the nature which is placed sometimes dirty but the way where to walk is signed very well: not too obvious, but clear. The amount of trees in the forest is good as well.

The things I'd improve: In my opinion you are a very experienced builder and there a few things you can add or do better. The first thing is that I'd be happy to see more interior in the some (so far) empty houses of your blue roofed town. Furthermore you have to take a look at the green portal again, as the connection doesn't work. 
In the future I am looking forward to see more if your world because it gives us a beautiful building style, the narrow feeling in the streets which is typical for the middle ages, and last but not least many hidden experiences!

I hope you liked my feedback and know that your world should definetly be suggested for the poplist, as I think it is amongst the best three middle-aged worlds I've seen so far and maybe the best one soon (depending on your building progress ;-) )

• NathanielBrusch likes this

Rimshine city  facebook page: https://m.facebook.c...264373787105319

Horror cure institution facebook page: https://m.facebook.c...rk=3&fbtype=274

Eden world tour facebook page: https://m.facebook.c...70&ref=bookmark

Sam98

#10 Sebas

Sebas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:27 PM

Hey Sam98.

Thanx for the feedback and the compliments man!! I appreciate it very much! :-)

Interior: Yes you are right, I'll work on that.

The green portal: I've come upon the problem that it's not possible to warp to a portal that is standing in a region which has not been loaded yet :-/ And since in the different 'Buildings' (and therefor the portals where has to be warped too) are in the beginning of the game to far apart, they dont work. Im working on it atm, to get that problem tackled.

And well there are a many things for you left for you to explore if you like, for excample:  the underwater City (- Nathanielbrusch would recommend you that I think),  

It's located way in the back, far in the direction behind the red roofed Castle, if ya know what I mean :-)

The green-roofed castle on the Island (next to the blue roofed city) is worth a look as well.  

To give it a bit more of a medieval feel, everything is located a bit further apart from eachother. But when the brown road is followed everything should be found with ease.   

#11 Ze German Potato

Ze German Potato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

How did you do the underwater city btw?

#12 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

How do you think? Hahaha lol he built a city in a crater or opening, then went back manually to every indoor space and filled it with water before doing the same to the outdoor spaces

The only problems were the triangle/sloped blocks that water cant fit around....:( so hard not to use when constructing but the effect is magnificient either way

#13 Sebas

Sebas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:09 PM

yes indeed :)

Yeah, such a pity about those sloped blocks, I was long time in doubt if I would delete them all in there.

But normal blocks as chairs look even more sh*tty :blink:

#14 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:38 PM

^hah yeah man I know exactly how you feel

i loved the pixel art however. such finesse with multiple figures of zelda- exemplary work

#15 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:40 PM

actually wait I don't necessarily agree with that last statement modern couches made of colored sand with differently colored sand as the bottoms look amazing, especially with sloped colored ice blocks as sofa pillows

but otherwise - yes, generally speaking square chairs are terrible

#16 Sebas

Sebas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:57 PM

Yes indeed :-)
I also ment: when 1 sloped block is representing a chair, putting just 1 normal block there instead (for the sake of the water) it wouldnt even look like its suppose to be a chair.

Cool, you found a zelda :-)

#17 RowdyPants

RowdyPants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:44 AM

Hi, Sebas :D This is so freaking awesome!  I love your world.  It's expansive, meticulous, and picturesque.  Really nice sculpting on the castles, town houses & fields, viking villages, and wooded areas.  I think my favorite part is the sunken city of Atlantis.  It just looks alluring.  Makes me want to go explore all around.  Exceptional job man!

• NathanielBrusch and Sebas like this

vByMfQ.jpgkupH9r.jpg

#18 Sebas

Sebas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:09 PM

Hey Rowdypants, Thanx man!! :)  great to hear!

Btw...the last few days I have been building like a madman ;)  and now -> ALL the interior is done, EVERYWHERE! With some cool new stuff, etc.

Also I build a solution for the portal-problem. Still provisional, but at least now it all works!

See -> Lands of Eldryan 15

• RowdyPants likes this

#19 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:42 AM

Hey!

Hope you like it.

- See images attached -

If I try to view the image, it says "You do not have permission to view this attachment.". Huh?  :blink:

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

#20 Sebas

Sebas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:30 AM

Eldryan_zps2gari9bv.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users