2 replies to this topic

#1 nintendogamecube100

nintendogamecube100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

1. An Android port.
2. An option to see who the original creator of a world is.
  • NathanielBrusch likes this

#2 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:26 AM

Having some sort of account system, or at least pulling information from Game Center would be very handy. Currently there's no form of identification at all. This lets people take credit for worlds, modify and mess up worlds, and do all kinds of trollish activities. 

Adding some form of identification is another thing that would open up a lot of potential features, especially in the social and sharing realm. 

#3 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:58 AM

Every time you upload a world, do this:

* Make up a random 8-digit number and put that number on the end of the name. Example: "Dallas by Mrob 14213125"

* Upload the world.

* When you announce the world here, tell the 8-digit number and also the date that shows up next to the world, like 02/25/2015

* When searching use the 8-digit number. The original, correct version of your world is the one at the bottom of the list, because it was the first one that got uploaded.

Real example: search for 39139122. That is my world. If you search for "Tokyo" you'll get a lot of others, of course. But even if someone tries to steal it and put their name on it, mine is the only one with the date 02/25/2015 next to it unless they steal it the same day, but the original world is always last in the list when you do a search.

If some idiots take your name and upload a bunch of garbage with the same name, flag the garbage.

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android, port, update, feature, online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users