Photo

The Emerald Temple

emerald temple fountain sacred geometric symmetric detail secret notsri joshua reeves

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:28 AM

wow! whoa ok goodness gracious that makes you maybe the oldest on here

• RowdyPants likes this

#22 RowdyPants

RowdyPants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:36 AM

Looking forward to seeing your world continue!

Hope it can live up to the hype!

Btw, I love love love your maps.  You have an incredible understanding of organic form.  I've learned entirely new ways to generate natural looking trees, plants, bushes, & even man-made but time worn objects like old ships, sails, barns, mills, roofs, and of course terrain from your work.  You have masterful terraforming skills.

vByMfQ.jpgkupH9r.jpg

#23 Blip

Blip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:03 PM

Thanks so much for advice I'm going to make oz by hand it will be hard but with sky paint and the fact that if u go a certain distance it changes back to normal well black and white to the wonder of color to green and wicked witches castle with flying things and dark forests i see it i can build it now its time to do it
  • RowdyPants likes this

#24 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:06 PM

Attaboy Blip! There was a well-done Oz map on the first version I remember that was done very nicely. They had the farm in greyscale just like the black and white first part of the movie

#25 RowdyPants

RowdyPants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

Thanks so much for advice I'm going to make oz by hand it will be hard but with sky paint and the fact that if u go a certain distance it changes back to normal well black and white to the wonder of color to green and wicked witches castle with flying things and dark forests i see it i can build it now its time to do it

I'm excited!  Your world is gonna be awesome!

vByMfQ.jpgkupH9r.jpg

#26 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

Hey would you like to collaborate on a building project, RowdyPants?

If you have any interior space designing you need help with, I can do it!

Also I forgot to mention how impressed I was that you were able to work with not even the real green but the blue-teal-turqoise-shade-green color when you made the temple, and that you never got bored of so much of one color 

• RowdyPants likes this

#27 RowdyPants

RowdyPants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:41 PM

Hey would you like to collaborate on a building project, RowdyPants?

If you have any interior space designing you need help with, I can do it!

Also I forgot to mention how impressed I was that you were able to work with not even the real green but the blue-teal-turqoise-shade-green color when you made the temple, and that you never got bored of so much of one color 

I would love to collab.  Be thinking of themes and maybe I can start a map and leave the interiors blank or something.

Yea, about the green.  I actually started with green (much closer to a real emerald stone).  I liked the look but it was a bit too.. strong/bright.  I wanted a slightly softer vibe.  I tried so many color palettes before really feeling the teal/turquoise shades. I was gonna change the name to match but it felt emerald-ish enough and has a nice cadence.  I figured I could always use code to swap colors around :)

vByMfQ.jpgkupH9r.jpg

#28 The Octagon

The Octagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:24 AM

Hope it can live up to the hype!

Btw, I love love love your maps. You have an incredible understanding of organic form. I've learned entirely new ways to generate natural looking trees, plants, bushes, & even man-made but time worn objects like old ships, sails, barns, mills, roofs, and of course terrain from your work. You have masterful terraforming skills.

Thanks! Im flattered. Its great to know you will be furthering your world. I love the color scheme and design. Very unique too!
  • RowdyPants likes this

#29 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

I wish I could "double-Like" this  :lol:

• RowdyPants likes this

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emerald, temple, fountain, sacred, geometric, symmetric, detail, secret, notsri, joshua reeves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users