• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Kewlguy777

Kewlguy777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:59 PM

wut dew please meen did u say 4 me 2 goh uway an did u cal me chrowl sry if i cant say wut yer sayeng i cant reed an spel that gud but i theynk yer beyeng a jerk so plz stop im akshowly wanu criy riyt now ;(

#22 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:01 AM

Well, if my post is too long for you and doesn't make sense, then go read a topic that makes more sense for you. This isn't the place for you.

#23 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:02 AM

Flagged as spammer
  • Jason and Michigander1 like this

#24 mrob27

mrob27

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:12 AM

Treasure Crystals (Cubes):

I believe treasure cubes are stored along with animals. There are 200 spots for animals right now, and that takes up 12,000 bytes so it's 60 bytes per item. Maybe Ari could make it 100 treasure cubes, and expand the animal storage area to 300 spots. It would also change the map data file (because now there is always 12000 bytes before the table of contents and the app can always count on that).

But would you be happy with only 100? It kind of sounds like you designed a map that needs multiple hundreds of crystals, or even 1000...

Portals:

Same issue as for treasure cubes

Ice Slides:

The problem here is that Ari changed the geometry calculation in some way. The most obvious sign of this is that when you slide in a diagonal track (with diagonal walls on both sides) the motion zig-zags a bit. This didn't happen before. Because of the zig-zagging, when it tries to detect the collision with the wall it sometimes calculates improperly and the camera view direction does not get rotated properly.

Of course, the same geometry calculation errors cause other things to not work also, as you can see in Vuenccoaster.

I gave thorough analysis and details in another thread. Here is a link to the post:

In the App Store, the 4th sample screen shot is from my world: Tokyo Unified Amuro'44121191'53 (compare)

x0N0ygg.png

The official version has the date 10/11/2015. Accept no substitutes™  ^_^  (I also figured out the file format)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users