Photo

Dblcut3's Worlds (Historic District Preview)

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1751 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:24 PM

Some Eden City News.....

So, I haven't posted here in a long time. I haven't done too much, but I thought I'd share some photos of some projects I've started.

EDEN CITY SUBWAY SYSTEM:
I've begun work on a subway train system in Eden City. So far I only have half of one station completed. It will be the main station, and it is located in downtown. The "T" will be on each station - it stands for Train.

RQwBhbM.png

The ticket purchasing area:3UafVpn.png

The unfinished train platform:

naCauje.png

I added more houses to Shadyside Historic District. Here's the area from above:

HvosxbG.png

Lastly, I am beginning work on a new area of the city. It will probably end up containing the city's high school and maybe a stadium. The houses will probably be tall rowhouses, but I'm not sure yet. I so far only added a roundabout and a few buildings around it. The McDonalds will be moved somewhere else in the world:

BEFORE AND AFTER:
AoI5AYW.png

jOle9oH.png

Two random buildings there:

a24Mybm.png

More photos of the roundabout and surrounding areas so far:

c7DhDrM.png

Also.... Thanks for the compliment Nathaniel! (And to everyone else lol) I've been trying to make the city more detailed. I'm getting better but I still have a lot of work. I'm also considering making a highway far out in the world and making a suburban town where I can build larger more detailed houses - the scale of my buildings in the main city is just too small.

• NinROCK3T and Jeremy like this

#122 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

^Yes, (the scale) it is. Which is the main reason I'd be cautious of trying to help tackle interiors for it. So much stuff to work on, and so much of it has little indoor space. I'd probably go crazy.

#123 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1751 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:38 PM

^Yes, (the scale) it is. Which is the main reason I'd be cautious of trying to help tackle interiors for it. So much stuff to work on, and so much of it has little indoor space. I'd probably go crazy.

Lol, yes.... My newer buildings are a bit larger, but still small. 

• NinROCK3T likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users