Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1804 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:00 PM

Merry Christmas From Eden City!

Merry Christmas everyone! I decided yesterday to make a quick Christmas Tree build in Eden City. It isn't too special, and parts of it were a bit rushed, but I hope you all like it! 

Here is a view of the park. The buildings on the left and straight ahead are all new as well:

uxidmBl.png

dBP54GJ.png

Here is a view of the park from above. It is called St. Nicholas Square. The park has the large Christmas tree as its centerpiece. There are 2 tennis courts and 2 basketball courts. The park was originally supposed to be a baseball field, but I guess that will have to go somewhere else:

tK9zkFh.png

New Updates to Ridgewood Park:

Here is a new house I built. It is meant to be a modern infill house while the surrounding houses are all old:

BYr2qE4.png

Here is the rest of the street. It is the street across from the new Christmas tree park:

JkwfTH8.png

Here are some new buildings on Main Street. I'm not sure if I like them all yet, they were sort of rushed in order to finish the area by Christmas:

uULJ57d.png

BOszDls.png

If you want to download the world, just search "Dblcut3" on Eden and pick the most recent one. Hope you enjoy, and have a Merry Christmas! I may also being doing a New Years Eve build with a concert stage, a ball drop, a countdown screen, ect.

pClEShC.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

#142 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1804 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:48 PM

Midtown Detailing:

Midtown is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Eden City. Originally, it was meant to be the main Downtown, but that has been moved across the highway. Anyways, Midtown has several very old skyscrapers, most dating back to 2012. Because of this, there is a lack of detail. There was also a huge undeveloped parcel across the street from Target (I may make some lore about this and other city affairs soon.) Basically, I decided to go ahead and begin the 2nd phase of developing the unused parcel (The first phase is covered a couple posts ago). This included a modern apartment tower and a historic style building in between in and the existing corner store. I also have been working on detailing other buildings.

Midtown Flats:

jzO2Xl3.png

Looking at Midtown Flats from another direction:

bEQIyql.png

Main Street now has an uninterrupted streetscape across Midtown and almost the entire city. The blue brick building was placed after the apartments were built as a small infill building. I also added some benches and tables outside as well an American flag mural on the side of the apartment building:

J6vQY5g.png

Another perspective showing both phase one and two of filling in the empty parcel:
2ZnrF93.png

I detailed this large brown building across from Target. I added storefronts, window improvements, different colors, outdoor seating, and more - it is still a work in progress - I may add a logo or signs to the side of the building:

BEFORE:

pfkYFLC.png

AFTER:

tZAcqbD.png

I also added some trees and outdoor seating and tables to this stretch of Midtown - I'm sure more improvements will come to this block and the whole neighborhood, so stay tuned:

yXN9Ofm.png

I will keep posting updates here occasionally, but if you want to follow development on my world more, I have a channel on the Eden Discord dedicated to Eden City development.

#143 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

I can keep interiorizing Greenland for you 🙃💜

#144 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1804 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 05:19 PM

I can keep interiorizing Greenland for you

Hey Nathaniel! We are on Discord now, please join us there with this link. That's where most people post their building updates now. Hope to see you there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users