Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:24 PM

Some Eden City News.....

So, I haven't posted here in a long time. I haven't done too much, but I thought I'd share some photos of some projects I've started.

EDEN CITY SUBWAY SYSTEM:
I've begun work on a subway train system in Eden City. So far I only have half of one station completed. It will be the main station, and it is located in downtown. The "T" will be on each station - it stands for Train.

RQwBhbM.png

The ticket purchasing area:3UafVpn.png

The unfinished train platform:

naCauje.png

I added more houses to Shadyside Historic District. Here's the area from above:

HvosxbG.png

Lastly, I am beginning work on a new area of the city. It will probably end up containing the city's high school and maybe a stadium. The houses will probably be tall rowhouses, but I'm not sure yet. I so far only added a roundabout and a few buildings around it. The McDonalds will be moved somewhere else in the world:

BEFORE AND AFTER:
AoI5AYW.png

jOle9oH.png

Two random buildings there:

a24Mybm.png

More photos of the roundabout and surrounding areas so far:

c7DhDrM.png

Also.... Thanks for the compliment Nathaniel! (And to everyone else lol) I've been trying to make the city more detailed. I'm getting better but I still have a lot of work. I'm also considering making a highway far out in the world and making a suburban town where I can build larger more detailed houses - the scale of my buildings in the main city is just too small.

• NinROCK3T and Jeremy like this

#122 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

^Yes, (the scale) it is. Which is the main reason I'd be cautious of trying to help tackle interiors for it. So much stuff to work on, and so much of it has little indoor space. I'd probably go crazy.

#123 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1778 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:38 PM

^Yes, (the scale) it is. Which is the main reason I'd be cautious of trying to help tackle interiors for it. So much stuff to work on, and so much of it has little indoor space. I'd probably go crazy.

Lol, yes.... My newer buildings are a bit larger, but still small. 

• NinROCK3T likes this

#124 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1778 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:14 AM

Eden City v9'0 Preview: Chicago!

Here is a preview of the upcoming Eden City v9'0 update! The main new addition is the neighborhood of Ridgewood Park. The neighborhood's theme is based on Chicago and the types of houses and other buildings found in the city. This includes townhouses, brownstones, ect.

Here is an aerial view of the neighborhood so far. The historic Main Street is in the front of the screenshot:

V8uCruU.png

A view from the center of Main Street:

P0JvxOw.png

Here are some screenshots of the first residential street in the neighborhood:

hbe34Qt.png

N2EZFMT.png

b5W4c0Q.png

cko3JtH.png

I'm going to be adding a few more residential streets and expanding the Main Street area. I may add a small Chinatown street in the area. As usual, suggestions are appreciated!

• NinROCK3T and Jeremy like this

#125 Jeremy

Jeremy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:51 AM

I really like the way those buildings look. Well done.
  • NinROCK3T likes this

My world page Jeremy's Worlds

#126 RowdyPants

RowdyPants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

@Dblcut3 I think Greenland is my favorite of your many worlds.  The size of the village is just right.  The custom terrain looks nice.  I like the small simple houses and @NathanielBrusch designed the interiors well.

• NinROCK3T likes this

vByMfQ.jpgkupH9r.jpg

#127 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1778 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:52 PM

My world has been converted to Minecraft PC with a new tool!

You heard that right! A user on the Eden Wiki has found a way to convert Eden worlds to Minecraft PC! The tool is still in early stages, and the colors/blocks it converts to are all still messed up - But it's a great start! Maybe if we banded together to make an Eden texture pack for PC, it would look nicer! 

The guy said when he has time he will come here to make a post where he will take requests for converting worlds. In the mean time, here's mine!

Obviously I won't be leaving Eden. But, this tool is pretty cool to play around with! I can only imagine the possibilities once it gets to working better.

K7gg3Xv.jpg

gT8jM1X.jpg

RnAjxCj.jpg

GAmTFZz.jpg

• NinROCK3T likes this

#128 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:59 PM

Awesome! I think this is another nail in Eden's coffin tho unless Pixowl update it.
  • NathanielBrusch likes this
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#129 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1778 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:34 PM

Awesome! I think this is another nail in Eden's coffin tho unless Pixowl update it.

No it isnt. Id still much rather play Eden... but it's cool to see it in PC!

• NinROCK3T likes this

#130 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:25 PM

I can't find on wiki where is it, can you give us a link?

#131 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1778 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

Some small updates.....

I am working on a new district called Findlay Square which will have high density residential and commercial buildings surrounding a large park. (Maybe Eden City's version of Central Park?) Currently I've gotten a few buildings done as well as a parking garage. 

The road on the left is Main Street (The neighborhood to the left of that road is featured in a post from last month). Not sure how I feel about the red building on the right side - I tried to do some type of Art Deco type theme for it. The alley way in between the buildings leads back into a parking garage.

SBQmygp.png

As you can see in this aerial photo, the parking garage is located in the middle of the block. There will be shops and apartments on each side of the garage. I put it in the middle like that so it didnt waste any street space that could go to better buildings. It is 5 stories tall.

3zgn0wj.png

And the last new thing is a new row of houses in Ridgewood Park (Chicago themed neighborhood):

6WFLDOL.png

This rowhouse is meant to be a modern style rowhouse. Here's a close up of it:oCHcYGL.png

• NinROCK3T likes this

#132 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:43 PM

My world has been converted to Minecraft PC with a new tool!

You heard that right! A user on the Eden Wiki has found a way to convert Eden worlds to Minecraft PC! The tool is still in early stages, and the colors/blocks it converts to are all still messed up - But it's a great start! Maybe if we banded together to make an Eden texture pack for PC, it would look nicer!

The guy said when he has time he will come here to make a post where he will take requests for converting worlds. In the mean time, here's mine!

Obviously I won't be leaving Eden. But, this tool is pretty cool to play around with! I can only imagine the possibilities once it gets to working better.

K7gg3Xv.jpg

gT8jM1X.jpg

RnAjxCj.jpg

GAmTFZz.jpg

#133 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1778 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:41 PM

This is his account:  http://edenworldbuil...l:ThommyThomaso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users