#322 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:07 PM

Absolutly beautiful! Nice biomes, some colors... Amazing!

image_13688.jpg

#323 Bnm

Bnm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

Thanks, everybody. Is there any particular thing that you guys want more of? I have so many WIP things and I'm trying to just go around and do bits of each. But if you people like a certain thing, I could work on that a lot.

#324 Bnm

Bnm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:20 AM

Sorry, people. It's hard to play a game that you know has stopped development and that has a dying community. Ive tried loading up my world and building many times, but I just can't. Retro II is really kinda stopped for now. If anyone wants the current world, just comment below and I'll upload it. (Although no one probably will :/)

If any of you even liked my world, thanks, it was fun, but I think my time on Eden is over. I appreciate the support.

-Bnm
  • Dblcut3 and NathanielBrusch like this

#325 zztupapazz

zztupapazz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationMexicoooooo!

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:57 AM

Such a shame, i loved your biomes, but i do understand that you could lose inspiration in conditions like this, hope this isnt good bye. :(

#326 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

Nutsack.

You are the absolute best at biomes the best we have and it stinks if you are calling it quits now.

I think just as soon as Ari gets back on here and/or the school year starts, people will be back on more often.

Summer for me is a downtime, but I've been building my pants off and whatnot. I think honestly it's just a lull rn but ehh do what you want I guess

#327 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1784 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:26 AM

Sorry, people. It's hard to play a game that you know has stopped development and that has a dying community. Ive tried loading up my world and building many times, but I just can't. Retro II is really kinda stopped for now. If anyone wants the current world, just comment below and I'll upload it. (Although no one probably will :/)

If any of you even liked my world, thanks, it was fun, but I think my time on Eden is over. I appreciate the support.

-Bnm

Same here. Ironically, once 2.0 came and we had nothing left to fight for (I guess you could say) I kind of just lost interest :-/ Sad. 

#328 BrixXx

BrixXx

Eden Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2099 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:32 AM

lol I love retro II. its one of my fav worlds and I'm waiting for a big update for over a year   > : (

My topic:
http://forum.edengam...-brixxx-worlds/
If you like my worlds, give my first topic-post a like :lol:
or vote with the poll ^_^

Here a Fan Video from Eden made by me: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=ml1Q78Qtu5M

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube....ser/SphaxDeluxe

#329 Bnm

Bnm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

Just came back to check in, hello everyone! I can't believe it's been so long-- I still remember the days of Eden Wiki and the day this forums opened. I saw a few of my past posts, and they're really embarrassing. It's pretty funny to see how much of an asshole I was though. I think I quit and came back a day later at least twenty times, told at least 50 people their worlds were awful, and bragged about how "amazing" my mediocre worlds are constantly... sorry about that.

I still don't have any plans to resume my worlds, but maybe if the game gets a significant overhaul I could do something small. This game and community took up way too much of my time when I was younger and I'd rather not get stuck in another addiction. Anyways, I hope everyone's lives have been going well, just wanted to say hi!
  • Direct City - Brice, Dblcut3, NinROCK3T and 3 others like this

#330 BrixXx

BrixXx

Eden Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2099 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:25 PM

always nice to see familiar faces. hope you get some inspirations and build something again. pixowl is currently working on an update, but they are very quiet to the community though

• NinROCK3T likes this

My topic:
http://forum.edengam...-brixxx-worlds/
If you like my worlds, give my first topic-post a like :lol:
or vote with the poll ^_^

Here a Fan Video from Eden made by me: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=ml1Q78Qtu5M

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube....ser/SphaxDeluxe

#331 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

Haha lool! Welcome back! (-;

#332 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1784 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

Just came back to check in, hello everyone! I can't believe it's been so long-- I still remember the days of Eden Wiki and the day this forums opened. I saw a few of my past posts, and they're really embarrassing. It's pretty funny to see how much of an asshole I was though. I think I quit and came back a day later at least twenty times, told at least 50 people their worlds were awful, and bragged about how "amazing" my mediocre worlds are constantly... sorry about that.

I still don't have any plans to resume my worlds, but maybe if the game gets a significant overhaul I could do something small. This game and community took up way too much of my time when I was younger and I'd rather not get stuck in another addiction. Anyways, I hope everyone's lives have been going well, just wanted to say hi!

Heyyyy  :D

Yes, my whole internet past is a big cringe fest also. I probably shouldn't have been online when I was 11 years old lol.

• NinROCK3T likes this

#333 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:03 PM

Welcome bacc! If u didn't already know, a new company bought Eden & they're actually gonna take care of It! Also, I used to be (and still am kinda) a cringe fest just a few years ago, so you're forgiven :P
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#334 blockmaster1

blockmaster1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

Welcome back Bnm!!  I miss the days of the forum being lively

[]master1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users