#281 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

After many reports, please use better language for futur in this topic.
And please read rules.
Thanks

#282 Bnm

Bnm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:08 AM

oh god.
why don't we have more mods
"please use better language" "read the rules"

Listen. Bub, close the freaking thread.
  • Jason likes this

#283 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

oh god.
why don't we have more mods
"please use better language" "read the rules"

Listen. Bub, close the freaking thread.

What is the problem exactly bnm?
Do you want make my job on forum maybe? You know I'm alone, not very good in english, and I try to do my best to avoid the conflicts. Well avout this topic, I have many request/reports about bad language, in rules of forum, we explain that...
Well this afternoon I'll moderate this topic, thx bnm!

#284 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:00 AM

I'm a little upset too honestly. You didn't notice the whole argument unfolding earlier? :l But BNM put it harshly(like usual).

• NinROCK3T likes this
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#285 Zora Marslink

Zora Marslink

I wonder...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

The arguement did end...

#286 Ze German Potato

Ze German Potato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

Yay now we can go back to being a happy forum? Right guys?

#287 Bnm

Bnm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

No, Brice. I don't want to be a mod(right now at least)

I want you to take responsibility and actually do something. When arguments happen, stop them, don't just say "look at the rules okay bai"

#288 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

No, Brice. I don't want to be a mod(right now at least)

I want you to take responsibility and actually do something. When arguments happen, stop them, don't just say "look at the rules okay bai"

I do, but you know, I have a job, a life, a wife, and no many time to understand all post on all topics of this forum, but be sure, I try to do my best and when I have difficult to understand I also need your help, we are a Community..
And I send request to Ari to know if he can add one more mod to help me, I don't want doing a bad work on this forum, because I love Eden..
  • NinROCK3T and GraysonG like this

#289 Zora Marslink

Zora Marslink

I wonder...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

Bnm it seems you have started another arguement...even when the previous one was over lol...
  • NinROCK3T likes this

#290 Ze German Potato

Ze German Potato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:50 PM

Yay now we can go back to being a happy forum? Right guys?

Mission failed

#291 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:18 PM

Mission failed

Don't worry Smsjb ^^

#292 Bnm

Bnm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

I do, but you know, I have a job, a life, a wife, and no many time to understand all post on all topics of this forum, but be sure, I try to do my best and when I have difficult to understand I also need your help, we are a Community..
And I send request to Ari to know if he can add one more mod to help me, I don't want doing a bad work on this forum, because I love Eden..

I understand not being active(but we DO need another mod. When you are active you are usually helpful.
All I'm asking is to act when you see a problem instead of going with the classic "Read the rules"

#293 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

I try (-;

#294 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:23 AM

I think you forgot to read my Page !!! :)

Theory of a Double Helix Time Disc:
By Alex H
Structured time is a mere illusion to that of which man seeks and or gravitates too. Time is a non existent material which proves the irreverent motion of accelerated objects.
Time travel involves detailed realms which intertwine like a DNA sample. The cord passes through an unknown number of slotted events causing a warp through time. Therefore if the time line is destroyed by unknown events there is a backup which can rewind the unknown to that one memory of crossing. "If a scientist shoots himself after traveling through a vortex; then couldn't one say this is impossible as the chain of ultimate time elimination would continue, possibly proving Chronon." 
|
What if in fact the scientist killed himself in a main altered dimension which needed on impact of his death causing time to stop; however time would continue for everyone else due to the double helix. Crossing like an uncontrollable heartbeat time skips across his death. 
Maura (VIP)
Because the death was in the main time spherical line; and not on the backup; that realm is now dead causing backwards motion and technically proving the idea of negative motion. 
Time travel is possible by accelerating rapidly to paramount speeds; only because the speed is so fast it breaks through the barrier of the first helix (main time frame) and into the second helix (travel frame) making teleporting possible as well. Unknown speeds are needed. 
Negative motion by way of a vortex is channeling through the travel frame by reverse of all electrons formulating a pathway; by causing neutrons we then have neutral power and to protons we create the opposite direction causing both time stop and time backwards. 
By motion, electrons are heated; making the second helix (travel frame) just a stopped altered world with differential outcomes depending on that one slot in the main time frame. theoretical time
Symmetry of time does not exist. The time frame is twisted spiral helix with an intertwining helix close to the present. Could It be possible that the helixes spin rapidly causing motion and the idea of gravity. or is gravity an unknown energy main perceives to control all existence. What if the double helix of the time frame and travel frame are actually compacted like a disc at which they only expand ever so slightly.
The grandfather paradox is false as their is not two different galaxies but two different altered dimensions of time "one which I call time frame and the other time travel or time frame and travel frame." 
Tracks in time and you won't be at the same spot on earth due to the ever so changing axis. Gravity is where this comes in. It's a key benefactor making sure the double helixes making up the universes do not split apart or lose the earths rotatable axis of which is 23 degrees. Why 23?
What about traveling through time while your being is traveling through time and dies. The impact is none less as if he or she is in a different time helix then the remaining you will stay in one spot until you have a spider web entanglement of time as one negative dies; you'll have a chain repeat... How?
Look at the earth. Man believed it to be flat when in fact it's round and continuous; the same goes for time. Two double helixes constantly spinning causing motion and gravity while time frames can be reached negatively and or positively by reversal of the double helix 
Why not predict the lottery or some crazy Mother Nature event. Because of the time frame; their are two different possibilities unless there could be more then one double helix. What if there was thousands as the world has more then two choices. 

#295 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

Some people don't believe the holocaust was a thing.  Does that mean it didn't happen?

Absolutely NOT

#296 NinROCK3T

NinROCK3T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationGabe City, MI!

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:34 PM

It's... It's been so LONG!! 8O
  • GraysonG likes this
IMMA THROW STUFF!!! YouTube: ninrock3t

#297 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:38 PM

no people, 4d is holograms!

1d: nothing

2d: flat

3d: depth

4d: hologram(nintendo will make it next)

5d: movies and games caracters in real lif

6d: you inside a game world

My favorite thing EVER is that Kewlguy liked his own post...when 0 others did.

At least when I was a newbie I never did THAT. I may have liked some of the ones other people liked, but never when no one else liked 'em - lol

#298 Michigander1

Michigander1

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1357 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:34 PM

Lol this thread was the best thing ever. Some people are just so ridiculous (reference to tsar...urden)

#299 Rasoka

Rasoka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:09 AM

Everything is possible

xperia m2 aqua hülle

Der Wille darf nie geschwächt, die Zeit nie vergeudet warden www.hulle6.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users