Photo

If You Could Add One Thing To Eden What Would It Be?

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121 angry edener (SQ)

angry edener (SQ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:25 AM

Stewie, from family guy. That is all.

#122 SPK

SPK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationWALES

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:50 PM

The update haha, for me I would love questing for some reason, build quests in worlds or goals etc

#123 NathanielBrusch

NathanielBrusch

Eden Elite Member?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

triangle blocks that slope upward (so on the undersides of ledges, etc.) and inward on stuff! not just to the left and right and sloping upwards

• ▒AJ▒ likes this

#124 jubjub123

jubjub123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:52 AM

This may seem pointless to some people, but what I think would be cool if they added an option to change the time of day to night. I think this would be really cool for when people create cities (like Paris for example). Maybe they could make it so you can set whether its night or day in the options.

• ▒AJ▒ likes this

Whatever.

#125 ▒AJ▒

▒AJ▒

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:07 AM

This may seem pointless to some people, but what I think would be cool if they added an option to change the time of day to night. I think this would be really cool for when people create cities (like Paris for example). Maybe they could make it so you can set whether its night or day in the options.

I think Ari is adding the option to change the color of the sky.  I don't think it will be automatic though.

K6zDyp1l.jpg

Elysian City by AJ v7

#126 jubjub123

jubjub123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

I think Ari is adding the option to change the color of the sky.  I don't think it will be automatic though.

That makes sense.

Whatever.

#127 ▒AJ▒

▒AJ▒

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:16 PM

By the way, if your device is jailbroken, you can change the color of the sky.  I forget the name of the file though.  I can find out exactly how if you're interested.

K6zDyp1l.jpg

Elysian City by AJ v7

#128 Direct City - Brice

Direct City - Brice

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:52 AM

By the way, if your device is jailbroken, you can change the color of the sky. I forget the name of the file though. I can find out exactly how if you're interested.

I found only one tweak for this, named"eden night on cydia, can new find the source to change the color of sky? I'm interested

#129 XrayLazer123

XrayLazer123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

Flying, so that it would be easier to build stuff

• ansin11 likes this

#130 Shlagkill

Shlagkill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:46 PM

Movable blocks! For example:

1. You build a car/boat/plane/train/etc.

2. You go into a mode in which you choose all blocks that are part of the transport. You then choose a wheel to place in/on the transport.

3. In play mode, when you tap the wheel, you can control the group of blocks that are now mobile!

But there's a few problems that stop this from being possible for at least the next few updates:

a. The game would definitely lag

b. It would be very hard to code this feature

But it would be awesome! :D

That would be awesome but a little bit complicated, maybe if the blocks were suspended in air then it could be counted as a vehicle, because if someone made a huge ship then selecting every block would be hard. The hard part would be the movement of the vehicle, it could be a simple up down, left right movements with a little slow down period after power (deceleration). Even if it was that simple it would be hard to program but it would be fun. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users