#1 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

Tell me a scary story ... I mean a really scary story... Think of the scariest story you can think of and write it down here... In one week I'll post the winner for this contest.

#2 BrixXx

BrixXx

Eden Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

-Deleted-

My topic:
http://forum.edengam...-brixxx-worlds/
If you like my worlds, give my first topic-post a like :lol:
or vote with the poll ^_^

Here a Fan Video from Eden made by me: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=ml1Q78Qtu5M

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube....ser/SphaxDeluxe

#3 ▒AJ▒

▒AJ▒

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

This happened a little over a year ago.

I was working at McDonald's as a high school part time job. It was terrible. Don't work at McDonald's. It was a McDonald's in the middle of a few different construction zones, and a slaughterhouse. The slaughterhouse doesn't have anything to do with the story though. Our customers were pretty much only workers from the construction site.

The McDonald's was one of the 24/7 ones. I honestly have absolutely no idea why. At night, without the constructions workers, in the middle of nowhere, there was almost never any customers. As a high school student, I got a few shifts on weekends, and 3 hours a night on the weekdays from 11:00 pm to 2:00 am. When I started the job I actually liked the night shifts more than the weekend shifts. The weekend was always busy, and the night shifts were mostly just sitting around playing Eden or whatever. Eventually I just dropped the weekend shifts and just worked nights.

At night I had one of two partners working the night shift with me. It generally alternated between this small older woman and another high schooler. Every once in a while, maybe once a month, one of them would call in sick or something, and I would work alone. It wasn't really a problem for me because there were never any customers anyways, and besides, I got payed extra for working alone. The high school dude started calling in sick more and more often. I guess he was just lazy or something.

Anyways, the first incident seemed like nothing at the time. It was one of those alone days. By myself just building stuff in Eden or playing Modern Combat 3 on my iPod. At the end of my shift, it was my job to count up all the money in the till and make sure it added up to everything that was sold during my shifts. As the difference was almost always zero, this was usually a pretty quick job. On this day, however, there was an extra toonie (two dollar coin, for you Americans), and I was missing a nickel. Nobody had come that night, as per usual, so I just assumed the previous shift had made a mistake. I marked it down and went home.

About a week later, I was alone again. This time a couple people came to the McDonald's. They bought a few things and left. At the end of the shift, again I had an extra $1.95. This time I just assumed I had just accidentally short-changed the people who came. I marked it down and went home.

A few weeks later, the first incident repeated itself. I, again, just assumed it was the previous shift's fault, and marked it down and went home. I decided that from then on I would check the till at the beginning of my shift as well just to make sure.

Some time later, it happened again. Nobody came to the McDonald's, but I had an extra $1.95. This really weirded me out, because I had checked the till at the beginning of the shift, and everything had been fine. I marked it down, and went home feeling very uneasy.

After that, I was always jittery going in to work every night. I was always relieved when my shift partner didn't call in sick. One night I got the call I was dreading. The dude who was supposed to be there that night called in sick. I counted the money at the beginning of the shift, and everything was in order. I was on edge, jumping at every small sound. I decided that I would steal the security camera hard drive if something weird happened. Nobody ever checked it anyways, and I could probably return it without getting caught. I was almost not surprised at the end of the shift to find the extra $1.95. I marked it down, and hurried home.

I didn't check it that night, because I was tired. The next day I had forgotten I had it, until I had to go to work. For the second day in a row my shift partner called in sick, and I was alone again. I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to check the security tapes. I connected the hard drive to the camera monitor, and started watching the previous day's footage. I started fast forwarding, and everything was pretty much uneventful. Just me sitting on one of the chairs playing on my iPod. Then I saw something happen. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck. I almost didn't want to see what happened, but I had to. I re-winded it and watched. I saw a woman walk into the McDonald's. In the video I just stood up, took her order, and made an iced coffee for her. She took the drink and left, and I sat back down and resumed playing on my iPod. I was shaking and desperately trying to remember if that had happened and I had just forgotten it.

I decided to watch the other three incidents. They took a while to find (sorting through almost 2 months of footage), but eventually I found them. Pretty much the exact same thing happened in each of them. And it was also the same woman whom I did not recognize. I decided then and there that I would quit without the three month notice. I put the hard drive back, put all of the money in the safe, and turned out the lights and got ready to leave. I was leaving through the back of the McDonald's, when something on the monitor for the security camera moved. I almost screamed out loud. I wanted to run, but I knew I had to watch what happened. To my horror, I saw myself in the monitor walk over to the lights and turn them back on. I realized that whatever was happening on the monitor was happening right behind the door to the main part of the McDonald's, and it was happening right now. I was trying not to just break down and cry at this point and kept watching the monitor. I saw the woman come in, and buy her iced coffee, and leave. The "me" on the screen then proceeded to walk towards the door to the kitchen where I was. Then I looked down from the monitor and saw the door opening.
  • Vuenc, Dblcut3, NinROCK3T and 6 others like this

K6zDyp1l.jpg

Elysian City by AJ v7

#4 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

Wtf! That's a crazy story... What happened next? ~|~

#5 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:09 AM

62 Views!!! Wow; and only 1 actual Story. Do you guys really not like me... ??? Are my reviews not beneficial or interesting to anyone beside BrixXx and EdenRock3t and Octagon

#6 Michigander1

Michigander1

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1357 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

I'm not good with scary stories. I could try though
  • ▒AJ▒ likes this

#7 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

Please do
  • BrixXx likes this

#8 H4lliday

H4lliday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

Homework - _/ (tick)

#9 H4lliday

H4lliday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

Jokin :P

great story though, just the best thoughts to sleep on

#10 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

Dannit michigander1; thought you would atleast try ..

#11 Michigander1

Michigander1

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1357 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

Sorry it's finals week ill get around to it

#12 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:47 AM

Lol okay

#13 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1763 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

Found a one on Instagram, not to good:

A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and windows, but one won't close. She decides to leave it and go to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under the bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back asleep. She awakens again, and reaches her hand down to feel her dog's lick. Once more, she awakens and feels the reassuring lick of her dog. 

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted with a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog, with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye. She turns around. Written on the mirror with her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO"

• BrixXx, Cap N Crunch and Babblecat like this

#14 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

Lol :D I have heard this one before and thank you for writing

#15 Dblcut3

Dblcut3

Super Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1763 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of America

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Sure :D

#16 Michigander1

Michigander1

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1357 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

I've read a book similar to that

#17 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

Well the winner is obvious... :D thanks AJ... You are a true scary telling adventurer.

#18 Bnm

Bnm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

Meh, Dbl's is scarier.

#19 Cap N Crunch

Cap N Crunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Sorta but honestly AJ's is original and scarier as it is realistic

#20 BrixXx

BrixXx

Eden Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

This story is about a forest and his dark secret. The name of it is called aokigahara forest.

There are lots of trees and caves, but sometimes you will see something diffrent... probably... gallows and parts of human.

Many people come to this plays to kill themselve. It looks like a nightmare, but this isn't just a story, this is the reality.

In the last year, they found over 80 corpses and this is probably a little part of the real number of deaths.

People say, the forest is filled with ghosts and souls of the people, who died. And they bring visitors to suicide...

• Cap N Crunch likes this

My topic:
http://forum.edengam...-brixxx-worlds/
If you like my worlds, give my first topic-post a like :lol:
or vote with the poll ^_^

Here a Fan Video from Eden made by me: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=ml1Q78Qtu5M

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube....ser/SphaxDeluxe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users